Monday 9 April 2012

what can i say ((:



Yeah..I am Missing it...
I miss the touch of your skin against mine...
I miss the way you used to cling up to me...
I miss to see every freckle on your beautiful smiling face...
I miss talking to you all night long..
But then..
I missed my self-respect even more after you used to abuse me in the name of love..
I missed the smile on my face which was taken...


when your in love.....



when your in love......
everything with u or around you just seems to be perfect....
and you become the happiest out of all..
with love glowing in your face..
love is blind.... it really is...
that u won't see any wrong, anywhere...
until the day he leaves you for another woman
and that day u will realize that you've gone after a mirage..
but everyone fall in love some day..
and if it's the right person for you, then you will feel it..
for real....




YOU!


I only have two words for you: I’m done.
After everything I’ve done for you, every chance that I gave you,
and yet you still break my heart. But it’s over now.
Finally I’ve realized that I don’t deserve this and honestly,
you don’t deserve me.
Yeah I still love you and I probably will for a long time,
but I can’t stay here anymore. It hurts too much.
I guess this is moving on.


Its Not When I Look Back,
At All The Memories &
Good Times We Had,
Makes Me Sad,
Its When U Consider Those,
Memories As Nothing To you,
When They Meant,
Everything To Me.


Break my heart
destroy my soul
and
leave me crying
i'd still love you
and
i won't expect you to
love me in return .


Some broken heart, may never mend,
Some memories may never end,


Some wet tears may never dry,
But my love for you will never die...


I have tried to move on
but with every guy
I feel more & more
like I'll never be able to replace u.
And the sad thing is...
I know I have already been replaced


The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
"I Never Stopped Loving You,
I Just Stopped Showing It"...



No comments:

Post a Comment