Monday 19 December 2011

Said I love You but You Lied

Never cry for the person who hurts you. Just smile & say "thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you.If you love someone, be brave enough to tell them,
otherwise, be brave enough to watch them be loved by someone else.If I text you, it's because I miss you. If I'm not texting you, it just means I want you to miss me too. If we aren't texting each other, maybe we should just call & simply say "I love you".Never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love. :D"A relationship is like a train. If one passes, then the next one will come. 
I'm sure and if you get off the train, you'll realize that everything is the same."
  
♥ You ! :'D (X)
Hate You !♥  (YES)

No comments:

Post a Comment